Search Stefan's Blog for Stuff

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Magazines Talking about Magazines

 


Every now and then, I am on the other end of the microphone when other publications are interviewing me. The latest feature of my work was published in the July issue of the Expat Magazine here in Malaysia. I was one of several foreigners that the editor, Chad, talked to. The full magazine is available online here: https://www.calameo.com/read/005063995a0038f7c306f and there are some other very interesting articles in it.

In one story, the skyline of Kuala Lumpur is discussed. This, to me, is a very personal story as I have been inside some of the newer buildings to take pictures and interview the main contractors while the buildings were under construction. 

David Bowden is also contributing to this magazine and his stories about Thailand make one want to go, too. It has been some time since I was last in Phuket. I think in 2008. 

No comments: