Search Stefan's Blog for Stuff

Saturday, January 16, 2021

Upskilling

 


After I successfully managing to make pizza at home from scratch, I am now dabbling in cocktails. Gotta keep busy with something while being confined to one's home. Drinking at home also has the added advantage that one doesn't have to worry about roadblocks or dress code. 

Shown above is the result of my first Negroni attempt. The backed oranges were a real hit in this one. I was told though that the Vermouth is to be red. Ok, next time. I promise. In extension of this experiment, today it will be "Negroni Fizz". Cos I still have much of the oranges left. 

The mixture yesterday had us out of order even before the sun set... Doesn't happen often that I am in bed before 21:00 and then sleep for 11 hours. Maybe, just maybe I am just tired. What with the stress and all. But could also be the allohol. Either one. 

No comments: