Search Stefan's Blog for Stuff

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Yet Another One!

 


Floyd found this gem in Tang's in Singapore. I don't think he would have considered me seriously wanting this... However, I plonked down some $$$ and asked him to send the thing. Transacted on Monday, now awaiting delivery to my office.

This will make it the first fan-shirt I have worn in a long time. The last such one would have been the "Sydney Motorcycle Club" one that I have gotten with my membership in 1999 in Australia. 

I sometimes pity the missus. Imagine you have to go out, sitting in a pub / restaurant with your husband wearing THIS! And the questions from the family about the choice of partner....

#Godzilla #Fashion #Singapore #Retail #Store #Browsing #Fun #Print #Shirt #Clothing #Friends #Colourful #Dashing #Daring #Sleeves #Export

No comments: