Search Stefan's Blog for Stuff

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

GearPatrol

 


Chinese New Year marked the most difficult grilling session I have ever put on. Not because I couldn't find a shirt, but because there was no mesh around to put the food on. As I had sent my gear ahead with the vanguard, at least I had some of them holders that are originally designed to hold a fiss. 

The entire affair was made even trickier as the meats hadn't fully defrosted. A careful measured distance to the heat was required to first de-ice the food and then finish it to perfection. Otak-Otak came in the hundreds and needed to be fried up before the night ended....

Eventually, I fed the hungry. And got a shirt. 

#BBQ #Burger #Grilling #Event #CNY #Villa #Bungalow #Cooking #Chef #Hungry #eating #Cook #Grill #charcoal #Meat #Fish #Veg #Chickenwings #WellDone #MediumRare #Summertime

No comments: