Search Stefan's Blog for Stuff

Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Top 3 Weird Things in 2021

With a couple of days distance to the year that has passed, I am reflecting on the 12 months that were 2021. A weird year that was. Generally speaking, there was so much "stuff" happening that it was a most bizarre year. 

Here are, however, my top 3 weird moments in 2021:

3) Being asked by a fairly young (and therefore assumed tech-savvy) Product Manager "What is SEO / SEM?" Where I thought this is a) common knowledge as it is being talked about everywhere and b) oh the irony, you could use a search engine to find out...

2) A marketing manager asking me point blank for the amounts of money their competitor spends with us. 

1) The reply of a Managing Director of an internationally operating firm to my enquiry if he would like to buy a copy of our book, Iconic Trucks, "What do I do with a book?"

I hope I wake up soon and it was all just a semi-bad dream. 

No comments: