Search Stefan's Blog for Stuff

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Conversations

Weird Wednesday Conversations

Calling my dad:

Me: I am putting together a photo book from our party and I am short of one good picture. Do you have any photos that you took?

Dad: We didn't take any pictures that day. So, what do you need???



Asking Colleague:

Me: I need a scan / copy of the our business registration
Colleague: Here is our publishing license. That work?
Me: No, we need the business registration
Colleague: we don't have anything like that

The company is a Pte Ltd...


Me calling the bank, MAIN BRANCH

Me: There is a discrepancy in my account that I would need to check with you.
Bank fella tella: For that you need to call your home branch where the account is registered

Me calling the HOME BRANCH

Me: There is a discrepancy in my account that I would need to check with you.
Bank fella tella: For that I will need to call our home branch and get back to you.

No comments: