Search Stefan's Blog for Stuff

Friday, May 1, 2020

Busy Labour Day

Today we should be "celebrating" a special day, dedicated to all the hard working people that have toiled away for centuries. Many would usually just use the opportunity to gather and have lots of drinks.

I put some work in. First in the office, then around the house to clean up old stuff. Actually, there wasn't much to clear out as we keep a rather tidy home in the first place. Finally, I am letting go of some equipment that I haven't used over the past 20 years. Guess should I need it again, I will just re-purchase.

Getting ready to have a few Friday drinks was a bit more work. As I wanted to have my beverages in style, I needed the ice bucket, beer glass, finger food... Now I am excited about the night ahead. Can't get too tipsy. Need to go shopping tomorrow morning and I want to be through the doors right when they open.

In today's Skype Bar night, I am going to a Chinese-run entertainment place. Means I have ice cubes in my beer .



No comments: