Search Stefan's Blog for Stuff

Thursday, December 25, 2008

We are having a Paaar teeeeee


Christmas eve in Malaysia. What do you do? You throw a house party. Since we don't have any neighbors, there is no problem with noise. Plus there are plenty of people around that don't really celebrate Christmas, or like the odd foreigner that doesn't want to take the strain of the long trip home.

So we send out a targeted, highly effective message (SMS blast to everyone in our phone), followed up by an interactive campaign (MSN chat) and people started pouring in (the power of marketing LOL). We had a nice buffet with German Potato salad, chicken, satay, bread, cheese and so on and on and on.

Was a good party after all... No one misbehaved (Which is usually me)... or broke anything (which is usually me). No one spilled anything (Which is... righ, usually me). Everyone got home alright I hear. As we had some guests staying, I had to share the couch with Spike. He was not happy (Usually, that would have been me).

No comments: