Search Stefan's Blog for Stuff

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Learn Some History




I have met Allein G. Moore in Singapore. In 2007. When I was working in the advertising industry. We kept in contact, although I would say that we had way too few interactions. Like me, he wrote a book during the pandemic. Eager to get my hands on it, I put in an early order for this book.

There is a lot of work gone into this, you can tell. I have enjoyed the read as it is easily digested, although it is a heavy topic. And while I have been to Melakka (Malakka? Melacca???) many times, this is finally clearing up the questions I had about the place.

And here is a photo from early 2015. Just when I moved to my new place and Hagen and Pfiff came by. We spent and awesome day in Melakka (Malakka? Melacca???) 



 

No comments: