Search Stefan's Blog for Stuff

Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Juicy Details

 

I made a snap decision to add this Cilio (Professional) Juicer to the household. Since June, it has been in use every day, sometimes several times. I really like the way it operates and how sturdy it is. The beauty lies in its simplicity and, admittedly, in the looks. Would not have gotten it in the plain stainless steel version as that looks bland. Easy to clean, great juice extraction and eventually, personalization as the copper will develop its own patina. 

My breakfast, besides the toast, includes the juice of a lemon. In the evening I now have grapefruit juice, orange juice or when I accidentally mix them up a graporange juice. 

Who would have thought that I might get excited over a kitchen appliance one day???

No comments: