Search Stefan's Blog for Stuff

Monday, November 15, 2021

Diners: Welcome back! A Story of 2 Places

 As countries continue to ease the restrictions previously imposed to curb the spread of C-19, the F&B industry is one that has let out a sigh of relief. Finally, people can dine out again. Depending on where you are, there are some weird formulas involving variables such as the number of households joining though. Never mind that. This is about how to go about it. 

This is a picture taken in Singapore last week. It is from a newly opened Japanese restaurant. 

 
Based on this photo alone, I would want to try!

Now we have a look at what a F&B experience looks like in Malaysia. Here goes:


Very inviting, won't you say? Sure, you can say that this is just the menu. Maybe it is just me, but when I look at this thing, then I am really questioning the state the kitchen may be in. If this is their calling card, being the menu, then I think a little more effort could be afforded. 

Somehow, nowadays I enjoy drinking / eating at home more than in some outlet. Guess I am deterred by the neglegt?



No comments: