Search Stefan's Blog for Stuff

Friday, October 15, 2021

Burger Time!

 


For our anniversary, we went back to the scene of the crime: The Four Seasons KL As usual, we were pampered! Outstanding service as always. Really enjoyed the pool. Maybe it is a pandemic thing, but there weren't that many people. Could as well have been the hot sun right after noon. Evidentially, I got a nice burn. 

The highlight of our stay could have well being the room service. You can judge by the length of this paragraph just how satisfying a meal this was! Considering that one has to log on, wear masks etc when going out, we wanted to keep it simple. We like food, don't like hassle. So, we used the app on the I-pad provided in the room, placed the order and set the time for delivery to our room. Having a go at the Buffalo Burger, I can only recommend it. If you like it spicy that is! Having been in Asia for over 2 decades I oftentimes find myself thinking that the advertised spiciness is totally missing. Not so in this case. I would rank this burger as one of the best I have had! Missus was extremely happy with an interpretation of a local dish too. Should one ever want to try the in-room dining experience: do it in the Four Seasons. 

No comments: