Search Stefan's Blog for Stuff

Thursday, September 9, 2021

Too Simple?

Somehow, I am not getting used to the "New Normal". Xxxxson managed to sell me a pair of pants. Which you cannot try in store as the fitting rooms are closed. Risk of infection. Someone needs to tell me how the risk of contamination is lesser when I drag these things home were several people touch it, it sits around in my place, gets moved here and there and in some case kids play with it etc...

But ok, 7 days to change the thing. Exiting the store I checked for opening times, where it said 10am action starts.

Needing to change the pants I dashed to the mall at 9:50. In, exchange that thing and out. Just that I had to find out today that the shop only opens at 11:00. While all other shops open at 10:00 That was an expensive hour I had to spend in the Mall....

How hard can it actually be to put a correct sign out?

Besides: I will put on the disposable gloves that shop asked me to use. But PLEASE! Put the waste bin on the side of the door where you want me to exit as there is a one way system in place. 

Groan! As if shopping is not stressful enough. 

Edit: Besides, I have yet to figure out how: drive to mall, buy something, drive home, try, drive to mall to change, then drive home

or

Order online, have it delivered, send it back, get another one delivered

is more environmentally friendly than "Buy something that fits while you are there anyway".

No comments: