Search Stefan's Blog for Stuff

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Make Up Your Minds About Rich People

 As I am trying to do less and less on Facebook (Cos I don't like the content there no more), I noticed that there are now 2 types of people. And I am not talking about behaviour in the shower.

There are those that condemn rich people for not giving enough back to society. How much is enough and is it up to them to decide what to do with their wealth? I am in no position to judge that. I think we all need to give back, but how and how much is something that I wouldn't know how to measure.

The others are the ones that think Bill Gates has a lizard army waiting and that he is trying to enslave us all with vaccine. Look here now: that fella does not NEED to use his money to do any charity work or to set up any foundation. As I see it, he just felt he has enough and is going to give back. He decided to do so with whatever he does. And I think in his mind that is what the world needs right now.

Just push these ultra rich people a lil more and I guess they gonna say "You know what.. Then I spend it all on stupid things if you don't appreciate me trying to help ya'll".

No comments: