Search Stefan's Blog for Stuff

Friday, July 13, 2012

A differnt view of Hong Kong


This week I was in Hong Kong to speak at an event, organised by the Government, to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the handover of Hong Kong to China. Thanks to HKTDC I was flying Business class on Cathay Pacific. Now the problem is that I won't want to fly Economy Class again. The lounges were really cool: uninterrupted internet. Not to mention the free flow of coffee (and chanpagne of course).

The Grand Hyatt in Wan Chai offered an amazing view (see above) and easy access to the conference where I was speaking. The only issue was my delayed flight. Had to spend 10 hours in the said lounge on the way to Hong Kong.

Now back and working my way through tons of mail, email and things to do...
Ready for the next vacation!

No comments: