Search Stefan's Blog for Stuff

Thursday, November 24, 2011

In Germany with Xeralife


Just got back from a trip to Germany with Xeralife (www.xeralife.com). The weather was absolutely phantastic. Cold, yes maybe a bit too cold, but bright sun and cleasr skies. Got some running done in the forest.

Stayed in Dormagen, which in my books, now ranks as the most boring town I have ever seen. The most happening Pub had some 3 people in it besides us. On a Friday evening. What happened to Germany?

It was also great to see Inke, who returned from Chile to live in Frankfurt (Why?).

Personally, I did not like Frankfurt. Hey, I have problems buying tickets for the trains and I should know as I grew up with that stuff. Too complicated and people in Germany too unfriendly. Or just suspicious?

Xeralife just sent a note, we are going back for Compamed 2012, so I'll be back in November 2012.

No comments: