Search Stefan's Blog for Stuff

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Gimme a break...

Not enough that we have to move out of our home by October, nooooo our landlord also plays up. Less time in the place would not motivate an amended amount for the rent, right? So we have less time to stay here but pay more money. Greed is a wonderful thing. If you are on the right side of the table.

In the meantime I could get a second job at McDonalds just to finance the maintenance of our motorbike. Today the fuelpump died on me. By the end of the year I reckon I have a complete new bike. Sounds totally arrogant, but tomorrow I have to take the subway then. Which is really not convenient any more as many people refuse to take taxis after the recent price rise.

Ok, time to walk the dog. Nicole is on a business trip again this week and I am left with the hairy terrorist named Spike. Last night he woke up EVERY hour, BARKING at the door... Man, don't I have to work?

No comments: