Search Stefan's Blog for Stuff

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Today I am Red




You would have to shave every day when serving in the Bundeswehr. A beard was only permitted if you already showed up with one or if it was long enough after a R&R. There were guys taking leave to grow a beard that would not have to be shaved, just so that they could avoid the daily inspections by the drill sergeant. 

I did not really see a need to shave during the last lockdown. No meetings to go to anyway. As a result I now look like the Animal from the Muppet Show. And if that was not hilarious enough... I have been asked to be a model for shavers. Funny to think that soon an entire male population might be looking at my visage when shopping for grooming products... 

Meanwhile, I am having a toast. 

No comments: