Search Stefan's Blog for Stuff

Thursday, October 1, 2020

Why Care?

 Yesterday, everyone was talking about "The Debate". I had very little idea about what that was all about until I checked it. It was a televised debate between Trump and Biden. A lot of commentary on social media. Especially from those not living in the US and not even being Umericans.

Honestly: I don't care.

Bush Senior as President had no noticeable impact on my life.
Bush as President had no noticeable impact on my life. 
Obama as President had no noticeable impact on my life. 
Trump so far as President had no noticeable impact on my life. 

The only thing I wish I did was to put money on Trump winning his first presidency. Ok, sure, I won 4 bottles of Scotch, but at 1:200 000 odds, a 1 000 USD wager would have put me on a boat by now. 

No comments: