Search Stefan's Blog for Stuff

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Resisted the Temptation

Eight weeks at home and the hair keeps growing. When this thing started, it was two weeks the most since I had the last cut (Clipper No 2, all around). Not that I have a lot of hair. And what little is left is also turning grey.

I had hoped I either go grey or bald. Now it is a mix between both. And neither really nice.

The option I would have now would be to buy a clipper and DIY at home since barber shops are yet to open up again. Harvey Norman has re-opened last week and the one thing that is totally sold out are long hear clippers and beard trimmers. I could order one.

But looking at the way things go, I will still be a little longer at home. I have one Skype meeting a week. Drinks. With them folks in Singapore. And I don't think they care about my hairdo. Besides that, I am mostly working via email or on the phone. Should the the need for visual contact arise, the obligatory Asian Trucker baseball cap would not rouse any suspicion. On the contrary, it might be a familiar, soothing sight for most.

So, there: I keep the hair growing and the headgear close. For now. Money otherwise spend on haircuts will go towards the purchase of a new coffee bean grinder.

No comments: