Search Stefan's Blog for Stuff

Friday, April 17, 2020

When East meets West

As we all recall, when I was 16, I wouldn't eat Asian Food. Who wants to eat bait?

Now that I have lived in Asia for almost 20 years, people ask me if I "can take spicey?" Yeah, you bet and then some. Some of the most amazing hot pot I have had was in Chongqing. Everything was with chilis! Get a taste here: https://www.topchinatravel.com/chongqing/chongqing-food-restaurants.htm

Over the years, I have started to try local ways, Asian approaches and methods. Some severe backpain made me go to one of these medicinemen... Looking like Sonic the Hedgehog, this was to stimulate blood circulation and to un-clogg arteries. Didn't really work. But it was worth the experience. 

And last week I was talking to Hagen about FengShui... About how his pond should be in front of the house as he already has a mountain to the rear... Bizarre would be the word to classify that chat.

The only thing I TRULY miss is a proper Schnitzel. Ok,... and beer from the local pub, made on the premises!

No comments: