Search Stefan's Blog for Stuff

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Doggie treats

Kuala Lumpur is said to be a place that you can explore by foot. Well, the city center that is I guess. Where we stay, there is little incentive to walk. Lack of pedestrian ways, construction sites and no real view... Parks.. unheard of. Every square inch of this place is currently being converted into "luxury" condominiums. Instead of his daily round to the swiss bakery (not with my ulterior motive of grabbing some Broetchen), Spike now gets a weekly dose of waking up way too early ( 7:30 on a Sunday !!!) and being forced to run around in an abandoned parking lot. But he looks realy excited, sitting in the car and staring at other people in cars or the shops we pass. I will let you have my thoughts on the "Luxury" part above in my next post.

No comments: