Search Stefan's Blog for Stuff

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Christmas in July

We (Kersten, Nicole and I) are going to see the first ever Formula 1 night race in Singapore live. The tickets were ordered on the day they became available and yesterday I picked them up.
Initially I was disappointed. A lot of trouble. Going to the post office, bring your ID...and no mention of goodies such as stickers etc. For Sepang, the tickets are like oversized movie tickets.

But boy! If the tickets are just a sign of what is to come, then we are in for a treat. Our tickets came in a box. when opening the box I found that each ticket (Hang on to the word TICKET) was presented in a nice box itself. Top notch printing and presentation, nice design. I opened one of them and each ticket (wwwwwooooowwww) comes as 3 tickets. Each day of the event has its own plastic card, with lanyard (neckstrap). The three tickets have different motives and sit in holders in the said box.

I am so amazed by this outstanding way of how the packed up a "simple ticket"!
This is by far, the best way I have ever been given a ticket. Mind you, these tickets are not cheap and I think Singapore GP has gotten it right here. Seldom you hear that, but my expectations have been exceeded. By far. Let's hope the race is as excellent.

No comments: