Search Stefan's Blog for Stuff

Thursday, June 5, 2008

De Bono is right - After all

Ok, so many academics don't really like Edward de Bono. Why is that? I don't care.
Basically, I can only agree with his idea that our lives have become too difficult with all the "things" that are supposed to make our life easier (in his book called simplicity). De Bono says we should simplify our lives.

And that is exactly what I am planning to do. Let's streamline the household. What works in the corporate world surely must work at home too. Get rid of everything that makes life difficult or complicated. I am sure there is a lot of potential in this to free some more "quality time" to be spent on useful things, or simple relaxation.

Not sure where to start and what to dump first, but I am sure there will be something.
Maybe I start with stopping to blog? After all, this is making things complicated. Naaaaa just joking.

No comments: