Search Stefan's Blog for Stuff

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My next job - Mei Aemiiieeee

I have found my dream job. My next post will be to CSI Miami. Why?
- I work only with the hottest chicks
- I work with the most compent + co-operative cops
- Only the most sizzling chicks, all under 25 yo, will be witnesses
- I can wear designer labels all the time on cop salary
(Looking hotter than Crocket and Tubbs)
- My home is designed by Stark
- The office is more futuristic than the Enterprise
- Home by 5:30
- No sweat, even in Miami heat
- Even to most difficult murder is solved in 3 hours flat
- Corpses never smell
- Evidence is readily available and just lying around everywhere
- Media is nice to cops and sizzling hot (see above)
- Boss always patient and understanding (looks like a turtle with sunnies)
- NO OVERTIME - Ever
and many, many more reasons

OK, things are being beautified on TV, but this is so far from reality.. How come, this is being voted as "World's best TV Series". In Miami Vice, at least once or twice, also some good guys had to bite the bullet...

No comments: