Search Stefan's Blog for Stuff

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Supersize me too???

Finally we have gotten around to see "Supersize Me". Interesting idea. Having said so, after an hour the movie starts to become a bit tiring as it always the same. Anyway, the interesting bit is that this fellow set out to proof the at the food served at Mc D and similar place is not exactly good for you.

Now, I have been eating this stuff for years, on a weekly basis. Toghther with chips, chocolate, late night snacks, beers... you name it.
How come I am not getting flubby? Is that an attitude problem of my body? Saying "Ey, everyone else might, bit I am not getting big, just out of protest. Period!"

Or, more likely, is it the overall lifestyle??? I wish the producers of supersize me would do the same experiment again with the guy working out or doing sports 4 times a week.

Maybe I do that if I have time.

Folks, keep being critical!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

finally got around to seeing Super Size Me; i was impressed by Morgan Spurlock's insight as his movie gets into a lot more than just physical effects of consuming fast food...